DESIGNERS A-Z: AGNES B.

This is the first installment of a series on fashion designers that catch my eye, from A to Z.  

GOOD DESIGN and GOOD DEEDS
Agnes B. is the 2012 recipient of the Seakeepers Award, presented to an individual who has demonstrated an extraordinary committment to marine conservation.  Hooray, Agnes!

Agnes B is a French designer whose clothes can actually be worn by real people, IMO.  They are classics with a French attitude, a bit Amelie.  Besides, though not inexpensive, the prices are not stratospheric and are within reason for a piece that you will probably wear forever.

Here are some of my favorites from her current ready to wear collection:

PERFECT JACKET

FIFRE LAMBSKIN JACKET


REVERSED LAMBSKIN JACKET
PRINCESS PULLOVER

HERMIONE Cardigan  
LYRIQUE SKIRT
An ultra-soft stretch knit

OPPO SKIRT in Amiral
Wonderful alone or paired with the jacket.

OPPO JACKET in Amiral

ZORA DRESS
A soft, slightly openwork knit.

OVALE T SHIRT
What a chic version of the striped tee!


BRACELET



BROOCH COURONNE
BUCKLE RING

7 comments:

Metajojuana Nyt said...

I came across your amazing blog and I'd like us to remain in touch! How'd you like to follow each other?

Love Nyt,
from
BIG hair LOUD mouth

blackberryfashion said...

Great clothes :)

Susann Akers said...

Hey Anne I didn't see your request for me to do a set for you. If you still want one I need your favourite colours and designers, any particular event eg Christmas Party, Out for lunch with friends, any thing you really dont like. If you want me to do something within a certain price range in case you want to buy the whole look I can do that as well. I will put together a look for you to do with with what you want. I will post it on my blog, you can post it on yours if you want to. If you could post it on your twitter page or any other social media you are a member of, that would be fantastic Susann xx

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

OK...that lambskin jacket and then the AMIRAL design are FOR ME!!!! And Anne my dear, thank YOU for coming to visit and partake in some CUBAN SUGAR PLUM MADNESS!! That double-breasted black coat with the white petticoat is scrumptuous indeed!

I hope you are enjoying your holiday preparation, no matter how grandiose or simple it may be.....ENJOY! Anita

Nicoleta_B said...

Hi Anne,

Fabulous post. Just found your blog.
Would u like to follow each other?

Many many kisses,

Nicole

wwww.nicoleta.me

Heather Lindstrom said...

Hi Anne,
Agnes B-so chic and stylish-just like you. Love this post....fabulous clothes!
I'll be in Paris for Christmas so will put a stop to Agnes B on my list.
Cheers, xx Heather

http://www.stylemindchic.blogspot.com

Pam @ over50feeling40 said...

Hi Anne,
Thanks for stopping by my blog...I am a new follower of yours! Excellent post...love the style....and I confess: I have not read Fifty Shades of Grey and I really do not think I will anytime soon...I have too much on my reading list at this time. I look forward to reading more of your posts...all of us seasoned ladies need to stick together! Have a wonderful day!