MY CUSTOM MADE FROCK

Remember my recent post about young Italian designer Maria Lucia Squillari, of Larimeloom?

I commissioned a dress from her, and here it is!  (Lucia is modeling it for me.)
reserved

reserved

Isn't it pretty? I love the gathering!  I can't wait to receive it, and wear it this summer.  I'm thinking of beachy accessories like these...:

Teal Earrings, Pop of Color, Teal Jewelry, Silver and Teal, Customizable Earrings, Teal Dangle Earrings, Handmade jewelry. Handmade Earrings
source
Green Dangle Earrings Green Jewelry Dichroic Glass Bead Earrings Beaded Jewelry Handmade Jewelry Glass Drops in Gold Christmas Jewelry
source

Silver Earrings - Emerald Green - Peridot Opal Green Earrings - Bridesmaid Earrings - Gift for Her - Bohemian Earrings - Boho Chic
source


source



Huge Unique Tibetan Turquoise Red Coral Amulet Bracelet
source


source

Bruno Premi Shoes | Women's Capra Leather Sandals
Bruno Premi Capra sandals


Dolce Vita DV Archer sandals

Seychelles Petunia Heel in Teal
Petunia heel


Jimmy Choo Linda sandal


BCBG Gianni sandal


Loeffler Randall Chloe sandals

GUESS Ashmere High-Heel Sandals
Guess Ashmere sandal

And for cool evenings at the beach...
Teal Black Paisley Pashmina      







Chanel style jacket


Haider Ackermann Swinton cropped jacket

6 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

ANN!!!!!!!! WOW that dress is sensational, and the color and that of the accessories? PERFECTION! And you will look stunning in this. I thought that was you modeling!

Thank you for coming with such a sweet comment; yes, I had a blast composing those photos with a small bit of text. I have been so busy lately, I feel that my writing is weak at the moment. But I hope to make some adjustments after a huge project I am working on is over.

Much love to you and yours! Anita

Angele Style said...

LOVE your new dress. The color and the draping is elegant. I can see every one of the accessories working wonderfully with it and all of your jackets to top it off. With the wonderful pleating you would definitely want to remove the jacket for all to see the beauty of this dress.

cindy hattersley design said...

That dress is absolute perfection...and you have chosen some wonderful accessories to accessorize it! Can't wait to see what you put together!

Nicoleta_B said...

This is lovely :)

Many kisses,

Nicole

www.nicoleta.me

Kim Grey said...

Such a beautiful little dress! I'm sure you will love wearing it. I really like the subtle contrasting colours of the bodice and skirt, and the gathering.

Anna Brain said...

Oh wow! Amazing color!!! Amazing heels!! :)