FIRMOO GLASSES

What is FIRMOO?

They are a popular online eyeglass vendor, and they contacted me to try a free pair of glasses and review them on my blog.  Since I use reading glasses, I was definitely interested.  I picked out the style that I liked and they mailed them to me right away, with both a hard and soft case.  

And guess what -- I love them!  They're good quality, they fit well, they're comfortable, and the lenses are sharp and clear.  Plus they offered styles that I've never seen in the stores where I buy my non-prescription reading glasses. 




Here are some other good reasons to try FIRMOO

They offer thousands of styles (including Wayfarer)


The prices are very reasonable.

They have a  Virtual Try-On System that lets you upload your picture to try various styles.

Free shipping with most orders.

They offer a complete guarantee so you can return the glasses if you're not satisfied..

Best of all, Firmoo is offering a FIRST PAIR FREE program for new customers.  All you  pay for is shipping.





What's not to like?

2 comments:

Pam @ over50feeling40 said...

Looks so cute on you...unfortuately I need progressive lenses...that are progressing toward blindness!

Heather Lindstrom said...

Super cute on you lady!! Fun post! xx