I love my new coral flowered jeans, and my turquoise beaded necklace.  But if I were stranded on a street in Paris with only one outfit, it would be a pair of worn jeans and a white shirt.  Forever.  Like a fresh baguette and butter, I will never tire of the combination.

WEAR IT LIKE THIS...

basic white whirt or tee

SOURCE

white shirt

SOURCE
*
SOURCE
SOURCE

..
SOURCE

.
SOURCE


delicate white sleeveless blouse

Innate Elegance
SOURCE
Simple
SOURCE
lace
SOURCE
SOURCE

COOL WHITE BLAZER

SOURCE
Actress Ali Larter white blazer jeans white top green pumps
SOURCE

SLEEK NAVY TOPPER

Stella McCartney.

Navy Blazer   White T   Jeans
SOURCE
Rachel Bilson struts down Hollywood Blvd. in ripped baggy jeans and clogs, sporting a heathered white shirt and navy blazer as she heads into a building.
SOURCE
Jeans and pearls.
SOURCE
NICE WITH A SKIRT TOO
SOURCE

Pleated Denim Skirt I
SOURCE



reversing the color still works for me

Repin Via: Clare Vivier

denim + skirt



SOURCE

oh yeah, the guys rock it too!
cotton-cashmere-cardigan_081009
SOURCE

Photography credit:  Bamboo the toucan



8 comments:

Angele Style said...

Anne, You look very chic in your Parisian outfit. I am going to go out and find some white tops for my jeans. Your photos are always so inspiring....if only I could find the items when I go shopping. THANK YOU for including the MEN!!!

Sacramento Amate said...

I always choose a skirt better.
Great post.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

DANG you are beautiful. OK, you got me hooked. I am finding myself a simple white shirt to wear with my skinny jeans. A pair of diamond studs and we are ready, girl....let's go! Anita

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oooh...thank you, Anne! I can't wait to get a white shirt! AND thank you for this fun blog. We are about the same age and I am so inspired to see us still taking care of how we dress, take care of our fitness and well-being. I hope to get a current photo of myself up soon! Hugs, Anita

Heather Lindstrom said...

So chic is your 'dress' (by that I mean jeans and white shirt).
Love this!
xx, Heather

Ira Kharchenko said...

It looks so classy and fabulous! Love the combo:)

Check out my blog: http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de/

Genie -- Paris and Beyond said...

Anne, this is a fabulous, classic ageless look... bravo!

Bises,
Genie

Jen said...

It's the perfect look! Great pictures.
Are you on pinterest? If not, you'd love it.