OHNE TITEL



I saw a lot of buzz during New York fashion week about OHNE TITEL and designers  Alexa Adams and Flora Gill.  Some refer to it as the 'cool girl's' clothing, showing it being worn by street style star Caroline Issa.  Even the WSJ wrote about the label and its place in the trend boutique Intermix.  So I checked out their runway shows and liked a lot of what I saw.  

What do I like?  The body conscious fits, the gentle approach to geometric print, the combo of soft and hard.  I can see myself wearing these clothes, and they're not even miles above my price comfort level.

So here are my favorites from the runways.


FALL RTW













SPRING RTW





2013 RESORT


2012 RESORT






FALL 2012



AND IF YOU'RE IN THE MOOD TO SHOP, HERE ARE A FEW POSSIBILITIES...


DRESS  $265



DRESS $490




SKIRT $180


OHNE TITEL Knee length skirt

SKIRT $170

OHNE TITEL Capes

SWEATER $348


Ohne Titel Two Tone Jacket

JACKET $203


BTW, you can read an interview with the designers on MatchesFashion.com, here.

4 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh, I can wear this, YES, I CAN! I love the lines and the color is just stunning! ANNE MY DEAR! Thank you for thinking of posting to mention me! I am curious about what you will be sharing! Now, I will be here until March 4 and will not be able to visit any blogs until after March 10. I can't take my computer with me to Los Angeles, because I need to travel lightly. But do let me know if your post goes up before I leave! Thank you my friend! Anita

Angele Style said...

I cannot wear most prints. But these geo-metric prints are FANTASTIC!!! Love the way they fit the body and the interesting lines and draping. Youthful looking istead of matronly. I find at the Mall it jumps from teen style to matrons and nothing in between. This line looks like a good start!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Heya i am for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It
really useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back and aid others like you helped me.



My web site ... コーチ

Anonymous said...

I loved as much as you'll receive carried out right here. The sketch is tasteful, your authored subject matter stylish. nonetheless, you command get got an impatience over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come further formerly again as exactly the same nearly a lot often inside case you shield this increase.

my webpage :: クロエ